RENTAL REQUIREMENTS & POLICIES
When you make a reservation, we will take a deposit of $300 for the rental. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted. In order to rent any form of watercraft, you must have a valid credit card and ID for the damage deposit. Our dock person will check the craft with you before departing and will check it back in upon return. Our rental rules are based off of the GRDA regulations.
- Lessee must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license and a major credit card. (Debit cards are not accepted)
- Lessee is responsible for fuel. A service fee of $150 plus fuel at $6.00 per gallon will be charged if the watercraft is returned low or runs out of fuel.
- A late fee of $250.00 will be assessed if the watercraft is not returned at the contractually agreed time. Each additional hour late after the first hour will result in a $125.00 per hour charge and will not be pro-rated.
- Pets are permitted on watercraft with prior approval with a required maximum of two pets. A fee of $25 per pet is required.
- Watercraft that are returned in poor condition or require additional cleaning will be charged a $50 cleaning fee.
- A service fee of $150 will be charged if our assistance is required on the water for a non-emergency or non-mechanical issue, including running out of fuel.
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to complete all rental paperwork to ensure your scheduled rental time is not infringed upon. Late rental will not be pro-rated and additional time cannot be added to the rental.
- Rental Policy: In order to rent any form of watercraft, you must have a valid credit card (debit cards not accepted) and ID for the damage deposit. Our dock person will check the craft with you before departing and will check it back in upon return. Our rental rules are based on the GRDA regulations.
You may cancel with at least a week’s notice before your scheduled reservation. If it is past the cancellation period, there is a fee of 50% of the rental rate. If you cancel your reservation within the seven-day period that includes one of the following holidays, you will be charged the entire rental amount for the days of the reserved rental: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day.
If you are a “no show” on the day of rental, you will be charged the entire rental amount. Rain checks due to inclement weather are made at managers’ discretion.
If your reservation is during a holiday, and you give less than a 7-day notice, you will be responsible for the entire rental amount.